Monday, June 28, 2010

Barn Dance: 2010

Memorial Day weekend was our annual attempt to make it to the Adams Family Barn Dance in Lamont to visit my aunts, uncles, and cousins...some who happen to be members of the Adams Family. This year's attempt was a success (on the way there, anyway - there's no need to discuss the big deer in Buchanan County **you can thank us, Buchanan County residents** that added nearly $4,000 to our insurance claim).


We got the chance to meet the newest member of our family on this visit, my cousin's daughter. She really wasn't sad because we showed up. I promise. But, her little pout is just too cute!

During the dance, I was able to get her with her daddy. I think this is a precious shot.

I took a LOT of pictures, but haven't had a chance to go through them all, yet. I did pull a couple of my little model, though.

I'm pretty sure she could pass for a cowgirl.

Looking forward to the barn dance in 2011!

No comments: