Friday, May 01, 2009

Happy May Day!


Finally...I get to post!  It was a gorgeous first day of May.  Kindergarten roundup was being held, so I stayed home with the girls and we managed to pull together some baskets for the usual May Day festivities.  It's so fun leaving baskets for our neighbors, family & friends...even those that weren't home!  The kids spent a lot of time outdoors after Ayden was dismissed from school, so I followed them around with the camera a bit.  Ayla was reluctant to have any pictures taken, but Ayv posed for a few.  The one above is one of my favorites...mainly due to her natural highlights that I dream about.  I'm looking forward to trying to round all three kids up for some pictures sometime next weekend.  Not sure how that will go down...I have been unsuccessful so far.



No comments: