Saturday, November 01, 2008

November. Really???

Well, the hustle and bustle of October is over (sort of). I have two photo shoots this weekend, lots of edits, you know the usual stuff. We signed Ayvarie up for a gymnastics meet at the beginning of December, so she'll be practicing all this month for it.


Last night, we took the kids out trick-or-treating. And by "we", I mean Levi & I!!! It was the first year that I remember taking the kids out since Ayden's first year of trick-or-treating. I was stuck home on two different occasions tending to wee little babies while handing out candy. The reamining of the past many years was simply being home to give treats to the ghosts, goblins, and Hannah Montanas in the neighborhood. Thanks to Grandma & Grandpa for sticking around our house to hand out the goods this year!

My little ballerina.
My pop star.My robot.


Happy (belated) Halloween!

No comments: