Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My baby is 2 today.

Isn't she just precious (or sassy)? On the way home from daycare, I sang "Happy Birthday" to her...the whole way! She kept saying, "again", after each serenade. For some reason, she preferred the version that contained a phrase about a monkey.

When the kids arrived home from school, Ayvarie asked her whose birthday it was. Ayla's response was, "Ayla's birthday" (in her cutest of cute toddler voice). When asked, "How old are you?", she replied, "two". Smart girl.

It just started raining here. Argh! I was looking forward to a dry night for our last round of football games. I can only hope it stops raining in the next half hour.

To Ayla: Happy Birthday to you, my little bean!

1 comment:

cm said...

Happy Birthday, Ayla! We love you!

-The Grace Hill 6!