Monday, September 29, 2008

Breathe...breathe

I can breathe regularly now that I have another session posted. I've neglected posting personal pics because of it. Here's a picture of Ayvarie that I took about a week ago. Sweet and simple. I have been very busy this past week...and weekend. Isn't that my usual post? We had to go grocery shopping Sunday morning of all times! I had multiple photography sessions this weekend, the kids' sporting events (as usual), and I have spent a lot of time on the computer - but not for personal use. No, I'm not complaining at all. Having photography biz to fill my time is pretty darn rewarding.

Ayla is testing us with bits and pieces of the terrible twos. I sure hope it doesn't linger. Not sure that I remember the other two ever acting like this - screaming, hitting, throwing, (thankfully no biting), etc. The one thing that will bring her down off of her throne is putting in some Hannah Montana. We get to listen to it in ultra stereo via the speakers, Ayvarie, and Ayla, too! She loves to sing. It's no wonder considering all Ayvarie does is sing, dance, and jump around throughout the house.

I'd better join the family in the land of slumber.

No comments: