Monday, July 14, 2008

Wow...

I can't believe it's been nearly a week since I posted last. It seems like yesterday. I've been busy placing orders, editing, watching the kids ride their bikes all afternoon, snuggling with the baby, simply going to work, and just the usual duties in life.

I don't get the chance to post many pics of Ayden as he is generally not the dramatic one in the family. But, here's one I caught the other day when I was messing around.

I like his expression more than anything here.

Tomorrow I'll be receiving my first canvas order. It's something I've been wanting to offer my clients and finally took the plunge. I meant to print a 1-year pic of Ayla, but hadn't gotten around to it. So, the canvas is her 1 1/2 year picture - the one I posted of her looking down while holding onto the railing in front of our house. When I called customer service to check on the processing, the rep made a comment about how cute it was. Of course I think so...don't we all think our kids are cute?!? I'm sure I'll have pics to post of it later this week as proof!

Have a good night!


No comments: