Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I can't believe Oct is coming to a close. I wish it would last longer since I know the only thing coming now is snow. The kids had a good time trick-or-treating around town. We ended up at the school for the costume contest afterwards. Ayden won first place in his age group, Ayla won second, and Ayvarie didn't place, but it didn't seem to bother her. She knows how cute she is. Levi made Ayden's costume out of this and that from around the house and a bit of red and silver tape. I made Ayv's tutu...does that matter? I'm with Ayv this year...I'm willing to step down in the creativity dept of our family and hand the tiara over to Levi (but, don't tell him it's a tiara...it's head gear...much like Barbies are really action figures). Anyway, here are some pics to share.

Ayla playing the role of center of attention, as usual - above; enjoying her winnings - below.

No comments: