Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Shooting...pictures that is.

I didn't get much daylight tonight to mess with my camera tonight. Guess I'll have to dedicate some time this weekend for it. Here is a pic of Ayv (with flash) using my 16-55mm lens.



The barn board and Chynna were also taken with that lens. Sorry you have to look at Chynna through dirty glass. I'm going to blame it on the fact that it's so hot from being in the afternoon sun, that I just don't want to risk burning myself cleaning it.



Ayden's mug was taken indoors in very low lighting, which is why it looks candle-lit. I think it's nice...different.


The only thing I did to these was apply a smidge of sharpening and a couple of them have an inner shadow around the edge to be seen as a border. Oh, and I did manage to throw a bit of color pop on Ayvarie's, but it really didn't make much of a difference. I really wouldn't have to do anything to them, but I can't stand to let Photoshop sit there unattended.


Go Clones!

No comments: