Monday, May 28, 2007

Annual Barn Dance



Ahhhh... I'm finally waking up. We spent yesterday travelling 2 1/2 hours North to attend the annual Barn Dance at the Adams' farm. It was nice, as usual. Ayv is always excited to go. This year, we let Ayd bring a friend so he would be a bit more entertained. There were other kids around, but it seems like Ayv picks up friends (cousins) more quickly. Things wrapped up around 11, so by the time we got home, it was 1:30 AM. Thankfully my loving hubby let me nap on the way home and the boys fought sleep...the girls succommed. It's a bit of a gloomy day here in IA, but the temps are wonderful - 70's! It'll be a relaxing day of catch-up around here.


I thought I'd better post pics of how big the kids are getting. All three are at fun ages!




No comments: