Saturday, August 06, 2005

Almost a stocking!

I have my stocking finished except for weaving in the many ends from my lovely fair isle. It was a lot of fun to make and I enjoyed all who were taking the class with me. My little gal joined me at the shop this morning and did amazingly well. It's great how wonderful she acts when big brother is not around - no competition. She played with her tea set, colored, and even tried to play with yarn and needles of her own. She was proud of that.

It hasn't been so relaxing for hubby. He's tearing out another wall in our kitchen. Hopefully over 1/2 of the kitchen will be done after next weekend. He's getting really motivated to work on it again! And I'm looking forward to normalcy in the main part of my house.

The rest of the afternoon I'm devoting to making puppy chow for our get-together with friends tonight and working on my 2 socks on 2 circulars for the class I'll be teaching in a month. I'm testing my pattern before I post my dates, so I have to get them finished this week and finalize the schedule. Hopefully the little gal will nap next to me on the couch while I work. I love that part!

No comments: