Saturday, August 11, 2007

It's Fair Time!

Today I spent the day with my fellow IA Phi Beta Chi Alums. I pulled out the camera to snap some shots of the E-85 Chopper. It was really cool. I'm not a biker by any means, but I have always enjoyed watching American Chopper and appreciate their design skills. What they do is truly art. I love the detail of the corn and the embossed seats. It also had a mini combine on it, but I didn't manage to snap a good shot of just that. There's more info on the bike here.




Here are some other pics I have taken with my new camera this week. I think this one of Ayv has interesting contrast.




These black and whites of Ayla are fun, too. I just can't decide if I like the one at the bottom better in black and white or color. Feel free to post a comment to let me know what you think.


No comments: