Friday, August 01, 2008

Mosaic

About me...from flickr.


I got the idea from this blog...although, it looks like this has been going on around the web for a while now. The only problem, is I couldn't figure out how to move my "favorites" around for the mosaic to put them in the right order. I used this site to create the mosaic.

Anyway, here are the questions in the correct order, but keep in mind that my selected images are displayed with #1 being the bottom right and #12 being the top left.


1. What is your first name? Roxanne
2. What is your favorite food? steel cut oats (I don't have a favorite...but I have cravings.)
3. What high school did you go to? Ballard
4. What is your favorite color? brown
5. Who is your celebrity crush? not sure
6. Favorite drink? latte
7. Dream vacation? Europe
8. Favorite dessert? creme brulee
9. What you want to be when you grow up? content
10. What do you love most in life? family
11. One Word to describe you. positive (That's how I feel today.)
12. Your flickr name. bappefamily (I just had to use Bappe.)


This was fun! If any of you take part in this, leave me a comment. I'd love to check yours out!

No comments: