Sunday, August 31, 2008

Labor Day Weekend. It's Fair.

It feels like we've been running all weekend - or maybe it's just that we haven't been home much. Levi helped Dad paint yesterday, we picked up some groceries, and I managed to get a load of clothes in. Woohoo! Today we went to Target for cleaning supplies and then to Bernard's open house for his 97th birthday! Afterwards, we spent some time with my cousin and his family as well as my parents and sis. I really enjoy afternoons like that. Tomorrow I will actually be working (photography stuff and working around the house). Isn't that what you do on Labor Day?


In the meantime, here are some more fair pics and a few from the reunion this summer, too!

Ayv, Ayden & "R" working on some artwork for kids in Africa. This was taken through a hut they had set up to represent their living conditions.

Ayden in the horse barn.One of my new favorite pics of my boy.This is what happens after a day at the fair. The poor girl had just experienced too much excitement.
My cousin and her husband...from the reunion in June.My cousin's eldest......and youngest.I don't think I ever got around to posting this storyboard. I am pretty sure I'll be blowing this one up, too. You can't have too many 10x20 storyboards, right? I love the innocence of the image on the left and the other two show how she looks up to and depends on her "daddy".

No comments: