Saturday, December 29, 2007

Vacations...

Wouldn't it be nice if vacations could last forever? I only have three days left after today until I return to my day job. I am enjoying my time off. I have spent more time with Ayla - laughing with her, watching her and snuggling with her. She has grown up so fast. Ayden and Ayvarie are getting more of my attention, too. Tonight Ayvarie helped me make Chicken Pietro for supper - my all-time favorite chicken recipe (from Biaggi's). Ayden has a friend over for the night, I'm slowly catching up on laundry and cleaning my kitchen, while Levi is playing video games between coats of paint in the back entry. Things are slowly coming together and I'm enjoying it - slowly!

I'm backing up my pictures to Flickr tonight and playing with images I haven't touched in 6 months. Here's one that I am playing with from the IA State Fair. It would be nice to have a couple of those hot days again compared to the mounds of snow outside right now.

I might have more to post later if time permits tonight. I need to go wash some bedding so the boys can sleep and I might just play with my kiddos some more...

No comments: